-{-_-}-




I fully believe in this, nobody is going to push to achieve what’s best for you more than you.
This doesn’t become truer than when you discuss what you want with others and they fail to follow through with what you know is best for you.

I’m referring to my last move to an agency that I thought held the same values as I did.
To be honest I knew the role wasn’t right from the get go but felt I could make it my own and that the opportunities raw materials were there to do so successfully. As the Pareto principle states, you only need 20% of the raw materials to get 80% of the effects. It became apparent over time the 20% wasn’t up for grabs.

The thing is and the advice you usually receive when you do realise the role, place and everything else isn’t what you thought it was going to be, or what you could make it is to just play the game and continue to get on with it. I mean lets be honest that is a lot of peoples game plan.

Life is short though, at the end of the day having a frank discussion with a few people gives you the answer you need and you just have to ask yourself, can I get what I wanted, produce what I know I can or get even close to the reason that I moved here.

I’m disappointed it didn’t work out, like any other kind of relationship, but shit happens. Thankfully I do like putting myself into situations that I feel uncomfortable in, as that’s how you inoculate yourself to making mistakes when you’re afraid. The only annoying thing is, when you are inoculated, dealt with the problem in question and the situation hasn’t continued to improve and evolve. You are fighting the same disease over and over again in slightly different guises.

So I have been inoculated to a variety of different things, most of which were very similar to each other. I don’t make the same mistake twice, so let’s go and make some cool stuff happen.


It’s not about what you’ve done
It’s about what you’re doing
It’s all about where you going
No matter where you’ve been
Let’s go!

Categories:

Leave a Reply